Minoan Lines Index du Forum
Minoan Lines Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Bienvenue 
                Bienvenue sur Minoan Lines virtuelle...

Okay Bonne visite Okay

Talking Heads - The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads (198

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Minoan Lines Index du Forum -> Minoan Lines, la compagnie... -> Feuille de route.
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
nanglaso

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Talking Heads - The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads (198 Répondre en citant

Talking Heads - The Name Of This Band Is Talking Heads (1982) > urlin.us/2c23e

190,>>,20,May,2016,Jojje,,20,May,2016,opoponax,,17,May,2016,Entracte7,,16,May,2016,Nashio,,9,May,2016,TheRealMrHeartache,,9,May,2016,ArtOfNoise,,7.5,8,May,2016,frightwig,CD,7,May,2016,vDrop,,You're,okay,I,guessAll,,this,,publication's,,reviews,,Read,,full,,review,,AllMusic,,90,,The,,Name,,of,,This,,Band,,Is,,Talking,,Heads,,is,,not,,only,,a,,vital,,document,,of,,an,,important,,,groundbreaking,,band,,on,,their,,way,,up,,,it's,,one,,of,,their,,best,,albums,,,easily,,surpassing,,Stop,,Making,,SenseIf,,I,,had,,to,,count,,my,,favourite,,songs,,,I'd,,need,,a,,third,,hand,,,but,,the,,tightness,,of,,the,,fab,,four's,,playing,,of,,Stay,,Hungry,,is,,astounding,,-,,as,,is,,the,,epic,,ending,,to,,Animals.Published,,yerblues,,Nov,,14,,2009,,This,,is,,a,,fairly,,overrated,,live,,set-,Air-,Take,Me,to,the,RiverByrnes,,,says,,,,"Say,,,something,,,once,,,,why,,,say,,,it,,,again.",,,Though,,,what,,,we,,,do,,,get,,,here,,,,is,,,a,,,different,,,side,,,to,,,those,,,studio,,,recordings,,,,songs,,,that,,,when,,,preformed,,,live,,,take,,,on,,,a,,,more,,,robust,,,aggressive,,,stance,,,,with,,,a,,,band,,,that,,,magically,,,expands,,,to,,,more,,,than,,,ten,,,members,,,,including,,,Bernie,,,Worrell,,,,and,,,Adrian,,,Belew2004,,CD,,reissue,,track,,listing[edit]Expanded,to,a,10-piece,band,that,included,Adrian,Belew,on,guitar,and,Bernie,Worrell,on,keyboards,,the,bulk,of,Disc,2's,material,gives,its,studio,versions,a,run,for,the,moneyRecords,,,Warner,,Strategic,,Marketing,,,Rhino,,Records,,(2),,8122-76489-2,,Europe,,2004,,Sell,,This,,Version,,8122-76489-2,,Talking,,Heads,,The,,Name,,Of,,This,,Band,,Is,,Talking,,Heads,,‎(2xCD,,,Album,,,RE,,,RM),,Sire,,,Warner,,Strategic,,Marketing,,,Rhino,,Records,,(2),,8122-76489-2,,Argentina,,2004,,Sell,,This,,Version,,8122-76489-2,,Talking,,Heads,,The,,Name,,Of,,This,,Band,,Is,,Talking,,Heads,,‎(2xCD,,,Album,,,RE,,,RM),,Sire,,,Warner,,Strategic,,Marketing,,,Rhino,,Records,,(2),,8122-76489-2,,Brazil,,2004,,Sell,,This,,Version,,8122764892,,Talking,,Heads,,The,,Name,,Of,,This,,Band,,Is,,Talking,,Heads,,‎(2xCD,,,Album,,,RE,,,RM),,Sire,,,Warner,,BrosThe,,,result,,,is,,,both,,,the,,,best,,,career-spanning,,,snapshot,,,of,,,and,,,single-purchase,,,introduction,,,to,,,Talking,,,Heads--,,,odd,,,accolades,,,for,,,a,,,live,,,record--,,,and,,,a,,,treat,,,for,,,longtime,,,fansUse,,,the,,,boards,,,for,,,extended,,,discussionThe,,,Name,,,of,,,This,,,Band,,,Is,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,at,,,AllMusic,,,^,,,Westergaard,,,,SeanThe,songs,sound,amazing-,New,FeelingAll,this,publication's,reviews,Read,full,review,Splendid,90,A,terrific,and,long-overdue,reissue,that's,sure,to,satiate,established,fans,as,well,as,the,new,converts,it,hopes,to,earnTalking,,Heads,,,,producer,,,mixing,,assistant,,David,,Hewett,,,,audio,,engineer,,Kooster,,McAllister,,,,engineer,,Rod,,O'Brien,,,,engineer,,Katshuiko,,Sato,,,,engineer,,Brian,,Eno,,,,assistant,,engineer,,Ed,,Stasium,,,,mixing,,engineer,,Butch,,Jones,,,,mixing,,assistant,,Clive,,Brinkwood,,,,mastering,,engineer,,Greg,,Calbi,,,,mastering,,engineer,,Jeff,,Shaw,,,,mastering,,engineer,,9,,10,,11,,13,,,>>,,,lazyhawk,,,Oct,,,19,,,2011,,,I,,,feel,,,like,,,im,,,at,,,a,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,concert,,,and,,,doing,,,my,,,stupid,,,homework,,,at,,,the,,,same,,,timeTrack,,,Listing,,,-,,,Disc,,,1,,,Sample,,,Title/Composer,,,Performer,,,Time,,,Stream,,,1,,,New,,,Feeling,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:09,,,Amazon,,,2,,,A,,,Clean,,,Break,,,(Let's,,,Work),,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:05,,,Amazon,,,3,,,Don't,,,Worry,,,About,,,the,,,Government,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:03,,,Amazon,,,4,,,Pulled,,,Up,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:04,,,Amazon,,,5,,,Psycho,,,Killer,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:31,,,Amazon,,,6,,,Who,,,Is,,,It?,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,1:44,,,Amazon,,,7,,,The,,,Book,,,I,,,Read,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:22,,,Amazon,,,8,,,The,,,Big,,,Country,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:09,,,Amazon,,,9,,,I'm,,,Not,,,in,,,Love,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:57,,,Amazon,,,10,,,The,,,Girls,,,Want,,,to,,,Be,,,with,,,the,,,Girls,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:44,,,SpotifyAmazon,,,11,,,Electricity,,,(Drugs),,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:28,,,Amazon,,,12,,,Found,,,a,,,Job,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:35,,,Amazon,,,13,,,Mind,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:55,,,Amazon,,,14,,,Artists,,,Only,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Wayne,,,Zieve,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:49,,,Amazon,,,15,,,Stay,,,Hungry,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:05,,,Amazon,,,16,,,Air,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:01,,,Amazon,,,17,,,Love,,,-->,,,Building,,,on,,,Fire,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:46,,,SpotifyAmazon,,,18,,,Memories,,,Can't,,,Wait,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:44,,,SpotifyAmazon,,,19,,,Heaven,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:31,,,Amazon,,,Track,,,Listing,,,-,,,Disc,,,2,,,Sample,,,Title/Composer,,,Performer,,,Time,,,Stream,,,1,,,Psycho,,,Killer,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:33,,,2,,,Warning,,,Sign,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:39,,,3,,,Stay,,,Hungry,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:56,,,Amazon,,,4,,,Cities,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:00,,,Amazon,,,5,,,I,,,Zimbra,,,Hugo,,,Ball,,,/,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Brian,,,Eno,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,3:30,,,6,,,Drugs,,,(Electricity),,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:41,,,Amazon,,,7,,,Once,,,in,,,a,,,Lifetime,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Brian,,,Eno,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:57,,,8,,,Animals,,,David,,,Byrne,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:05,,,Amazon,,,9,,,Houses,,,in,,,Motion,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Brian,,,Eno,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,6:54,,,Amazon,,,10,,,Born,,,Under,,,Punches,,,(The,,,Heat,,,Goes,,,On),,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Brian,,,Eno,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,8:24,,,Amazon,,,11,,,Crosseyed,,,and,,,Painless,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Brian,,,Eno,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,5:58,,,12,,,Life,,,During,,,Wartime,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,4:54,,,Amazon,,,13,,,Take,,,Me,,,to,,,the,,,River,,,Al,,,Green,,,/,,,Mabon,,,"Teenie",,,Hodges,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,6:33,,,14,,,The,,,Great,,,Curve,,,David,,,Byrne,,,/,,,Brian,,,Eno,,,/,,,Chris,,,Frantz,,,/,,,Jerry,,,Harrison,,,/,,,Tina,,,Weymouth,,,Talking,,,Heads,,,6:42,,,Amazon,,,blue,,,highlight,,,denotes,,,track,,,pick,,,Makes,my,homework,not,so,shittyPublished,Ubermod,Apr,26,2011,If,I,can,listen,to,two,and,a,half,hours,of,David,Byrne's,voice,straight,,I,guess,they,did,something,right.Published,thegreatcurve,Nov,26,2009,This,album,demonstrates,a,brilliant,creative,arcVote,,down,,content,,which,,breaks,,the,,rulesThe,,album,,contains,,live,,versions,,of,,songs,,that,,appear,,on,,Talking,,Heads:,,77,,,More,,Songs,,About,,Buildings,,and,,Food,,,Fear,,of,,Music,,,and,,Remain,,in,,LightCharts[edit]At,,,times,,,,Byrne,,,gets,,,a,,,little,,,punchy,,,as,,,well,,,,injecting,,,anger,,,and,,,bemusement,,,into,,,"I'm,,,Not,,,in,,,Love",,,and,,,adding,,,a,,,bitter,,,tone,,,to,,,"The,,,Big,,,Country",,,,transforming,,,it,,,from,,,the,,,hazy,,,thoughts,,,of,,,an,,,airplane,,,traveler,,,to,,,a,,,more,,,combative,,,rumination,,,on,,,the,,,urban/rural,,,divideI,,know,,its,,music,,,whatd,,you,,get?,,Well,,,I,,said,,,If,,youve,,got,,a,,couple,,of,,minutes,,,we,,can,,open,,this,,and,,see,,what,,weve,,gotOriginal,,,(1982),,,LP,,,track,,,listing[edit]As,powerful,as,Talking,Heads,were,at,the,time,,Stop,Making,Sense,still,functions,as,a,live,document,of,one,band,at,one,moment,in,time,(well,,not,technically--,the,film,was,actually,recorded,over,three,nights)-,Stay,HungryReply,Notify,me,Helpful,leafhouse,August,8,,2014,Report,referencing,The,Name,Of,This,Band,Is,Talking,Heads,,Cass,,Album,,Dol,,SIR,2SR5,3590,I,have,a,cassette,version,similar,to,this,one,but,it,has,a,barcode,Reply,Notify,me,Helpful,devin306,June,9,,2014,Report,referencing,The,Name,Of,This,Band,Is,Talking,Heads,,2xLP,,Ltd,,Mar,,R1,3590,Still,available,directly,from,Newbury,Comics,,no,need,to,pay,the,scalpers,in,the,market,charging,more,than,double,the,list,priceEven,,the,,space,,in-between,,songs,,is,,perfect,,,feels,,like,,a,,live,,set f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 06:06 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Minoan Lines Index du Forum -> Minoan Lines, la compagnie... -> Feuille de route. Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Designed by revaz
Template by revaz